Suppliers face increased warranty costs as OEMs expect the component and part suppliers to take more responsibility for parts design and warranty cost-sharing.
Mize Warranty Management enables suppliers at all tiers to:
- Process Warranty Claims and Part Returns from OEMs or Distributor/Dealer network efficiently
- Reduce detection to correction cycle time through Early Warning System (EWS) and effective Root Cause Analysis
- Collaborate with OEMs and their dealer network to reduce warranty incidents and No-Trouble-found (NTF) issues
Mize Warranty Software helps you to Optimize Warranty Management by enabling you to:
- Import claims from OEMs in different formats (Excel, CSV, XML, JSON)
- Integrate with OEM Warranty Portal for efficient and timely communication of warranty data
- Receive and process images, videos, and rich diagnostic data
- Allow online Claim entry by distributors and dealers.
- Manage Part Returns (RMA) and capture inspection results on returned parts
- Track and report on NTF (No Trouble Found) issues.
- Analyze warranty data to gain insights to determine the root cause of issues
Warranty integrated with SAP offers an easy-to-use, cost-effective warranty solution that can be deployed faster.
- Ease of Use: The warranty portal provides a simple user interface for entering all types of claims, checking status, and process RMAs
- Cost-effective: Mize offers a simple cloud-based subscription model (SaaS), reducing the cost of hardware, software licenses, maintenance, support, and hosting.
- Accelerated deployment: warranty and SAP Connector allow you to deploy an integrated warranty solution within a few weeks instead of waiting years.
Mize offers a cost-effective and robust warranty solution with:
- A cloud-based warranty software with a simple subscription model reduces upfront investment in software, hardware, and implementation services.
- Pre-defined Connectors to integrate with OEMs, ERP systems
- Support for Industry Best Practices and Standards to improve communication and collaboration among all stakeholders in the Warranty Chain