58:00 minute video
How to Make a Business Case for a Global Warranty System
Warranty Chain Management Experience 2020
Making a Business Case for a New Warranty System is difficult for many organizations despite replacing a legacy system or improving customer satisfaction. Outlining the tangible returns is imperative.
To help with this, Gary Serbousek, Sr. Product Manager with Mize, will lead you through the return on investment (ROI) you can expect from implementing a global warranty system.
Successful implementation of Warranty software
With decades of experience in successfully implementing Warranty software for global manufacturers, Mize has developed industry best practices. During this presentation, you will learn:
- Peer strategies from global manufacturers case studies
- How to identify key areas of payback, including efficiencies in claims automation, quality improvement, supplier recovery, and service contract growth
- Methods and tools to estimate your ROI
- Critical success factors in realizing the expected ROI
- How Cloud technologies, SaaS models, and faster implementations are accelerating the time to value and payback
Play the above video and let Mize help you build a business case for a global warranty system.
Through Mize’s Warranty Management platform, see how a single system can optimize your end-to-end operations, significantly reduce warranty costs, and tangibly increase customer value to you.