MIZE, Inc. January 1, 2021
Changes and contact information
The information we collect
When you visit our website, we automatically collect the following information unless you have blocked us from doing so:
- The IP address of your Internet Service Provider and your computer, if your computer has its own IP address.
- The domain name of your Internet Service Provider and/or your computer, if your computer has its own domain name
- The type of browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Chrome, Edge, etc.) you are using and the operating system on your computer.
- The date and time you visited the website.
- The pages you accessed on M-ize.com as well as any applications you used or forms you filled out on the website.
- The URL of the site you visited that directed you to M-ize.com, where applicable.
The information you submit
While visiting M-ize.com you may voluntarily submit information to us by sending us an email or by filling in and submitting an online form. That information may include your name, email address, title, phone number, country, and company name, as well as any further information you choose to provide. If you purchase our services (the “Subscription Services”), we may also collect billing and communication information, banking information and other preferences. We process your personal information to perform our contract with you (where applicable) for the use of our websites and the Service(s) and to fulfill our obligations under any such contract(s); where we have not entered into a definitive agreement with you, we base the processing of your personal information on our legitimate interest to operate and administer our website and to provide you with the content you access and request.
You are responsible for any personal information that you share with us and warrant that you have the right to disclose it, discharging us of any liability towards third parties. We do not (and have no need to) process any "particular” or “sensitive” personal information, such as, for example, the personal information suitable to reveal the state of health, political opinions, religious beliefs, etc.
How we use your information
All information that we collect from you, or that you submit to us, is securely stored and is controlled and used exclusively by Mize. We do not sell, exchange or distribute your information.
We use the information we collect to provide you with the best possible browsing experience, which includes making sure the site is performing well and ensuring that our website is compatible with the technology our visitors are using to view it.
We also use that information for our own research, development, and marketing purposes, to better understand what visitors are looking for on our site and to improve our communications about our offerings. We use the information you submit to us by email or our online form to respond to or communicate with you.
We may occasionally send you notification emails with updates about our products or services. Except in cases where we are required to send you legal notifications, you will always have the opportunity to easily unsubscribe from those emails.
How long we retain your information
Legal bases for processing (for individuals in the European Economic Area)
If you are an individual in the EEA, we collect and process information about you only where we have a legal basis for doing so under applicable EU laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR”. Mize will only process your information if:
- We need to do so in order to provide you with our Subscription Services;
- If it satisfies a legitimate interest, like for research, development or marketing, and that interest is not overridden by your data protection interests;
- If you give us consent to do so for a specific purpose; and
- If we need to in order to comply with a legal obligation.
- If you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
Access and disclosure to third parties
We use a select number of external service providers for data hosting and processing. We select these service providers carefully and ensure that they meet the highest data protection and security standards. These service providers may have access to or process your personal information for the purpose of providing these services for us. We do not permit our external service providers to use the personal information that we share with them for their marketing purposes or for any purpose other than in connection with the services they provide to us. We only share information with them that is necessary in order to provide the services we offer, and they are contractually bound to process information only according to our instructions.
How we store and protect your information
People visit our website from all over the world, and we collect and store that information in the United States. If we transfer information originating in the European Union, to the United States or any other country not deemed to have adequate data protection laws, we ensure that mechanisms are in place to protect that information, including by entering into standard contractual clauses for the transfer of data as approved by the European Commission (Art. 46 GDPR), or we will ask you for your prior consent to such international data transfers.
Controlling your information, opting out and unsubscribing
If you provide us with your personal information, you have the right:
- To review the information, you gave us;
- To request that we correct any errors or omissions in your information;
- To request that we do not contact you using your information;
- To request that we omit your information from any mailing lists we use; and
- To request that you be deleted from our records. If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond within a reasonable timeframe.
If you wish to exercise any other data protection rights that are available to you under your local data protection laws (such as the right to data portability or to data restriction) then please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
M-ize’s services are not directed towards children, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under sixteen. If we become aware that a child under sixteen has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete it.
Assignment of this Policy
We may assign or transfer this Policy, as well as your account and related information and data, including any personal information, to any person or entity that acquires all or substantially all of our business, stock or assets, or with whom we merge. If we do, we will inform them of the requirement to handle your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), which was effective as of January 1, 2020, regulates how we handle the personal information of California residents and gives California residents certain rights with respect to their personal information.
Information We May Collect:
We may collect the following categories of information:
- Demographic Information
- Commercial Information
- Internet or other electronic network activity information
- Geolocation data
- Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information
- Professional or employment-related information
For each category of information, we collect the information from a variety of sources, including directly from you, from your devices, from your social media profiles, and/or from third-party providers. We collect the information to provide you with services, protect our customers and ourselves (including the services), and to improve the services. We do not share personal information with Third Parties as the term is defined under the CCPA.
We do not sell personal information of any individual, including the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
We have not disclosed any personal information for valuable consideration in the 12 months prior to this Policy’s last update.
You may have certain rights with respect to your personal information, including:
- The right to access, including the right to know the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect;
- The right to deletion of your personal information, subject to certain limitations under applicable law;
- The right to request disclosure of information collected;
- The right to disclosure of information disclosed for valuable consideration; and
- The right not to be discriminated against for exercising certain rights under California law.
To exercise these rights, please submit a request by emailing email@example.com.Please be as specific as possible in relation to the personal information you wish to access. Once we receive your request, we will review it, determine whether we can verify your identity, and process the request accordingly. If we need additional information to verify your identity, we will let you know. We will respond to your request within 45 days of receipt or notify you if we require additional time.
Your information is controlled by Mize, Inc. If you have any questions or concerns about how your information is handled, please direct your inquiries to us at:
12802 Tampa Oaks Boulevard, Suite 320
Temple Terrace, FL 33637