In “Driven to Delight: Delivering World-Class Customer Experience the Mercedes-Benz Way”, New York Times #1 bestselling author, Joseph Michelli, shares how Mercedes-Benz USA leveraged online and mobile tools to enhance the customer experience at all phases of the customer journey.
Here are some examples of how Mercedes-Benz USA used technology to drive delight for increasingly technology-savvy consumers:
- Apple store like retail experience: iPad or tablets are used at various stages of sales process and deliver signature customer experiences across both sales and service. E.g. to explain difficult to demonstrate product features, and establish a consistent approach when customer takes delivery of the product.
- Digital Service Drive: Integrated technology solutionsto address complex processes such as service scheduling, status updates, provision of courtesy vehicles, and efficient check-out
- MBRACE: Integrate telematics (IoT) technology with personal concierge support 24 hours a day to ensure safety, security, and travel assistance.
- Financing and insurance (F&I) app: Expedite and enrich F&I journey at dealerships by presenting customers with a menu of F&I content and digital forms and crafting finance options that best suit the customer needs.
- Golden Record: Shift to a model to track a an individual customer and create a record of all products and services associated with that customer
Are you updating your customer-facing technologies to remain relevant and do the job your customers want done?
During the Webinar and in the book, you will learn about:
- The integration of technologies that connect Brands with customers and make their lives easier
- Roadmap that you can use to steer your team and your business toward a customer-obsessed culture and provider of innovative customer experiences
- Delivering service experiences that connect technology with the wants, needs, and desires of different customer segments
- Enabling powerful communications between the customer, the dealership and the brand
All qualified webinar attendees will also receive a signed copy of the book “Driven to Delight” compliments of mize.